Saturday, February 18, 2012

Baking is my passion

I think I would describe myself as a baker.
I love baked goods.
Of all kinds.....
Breads

Homemade white Bread for french toast!!

Irish Soda Bread.

Home made White bread and Wheat Bread!!

Cakes
Birthday Cake: White cake with Strawberry filling and Frosting.

Cookies

Box of Valentine Cookies!!




One of the cookies I made for my 12th Anniversary!!


                                    
                                                        Fall sugar cookies!!
Valentine Sugar cookie!

Valentine Heart!!


Pastry.
Killer Brownies: Double chocolate with Toffee bits,chocolate chips and Caramel sauce!
Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Pinwheels!

I am not sure if I would like to do it from the crack of dawn till dusk...
But I would like to sell what I make, or take orders and bake to order,
that way I would only have to
do what needs to be done and never have any waste.
That would be my ideal job.
Then I would spend the rest of my time creating and remaking recipes.
I would love to learn to bake gluten free and maybe even vegan.
I have a lot of family and friends that would benefit from my learning.
Either way I will always bake, and my friends and family will
always receive the fruits of my labor of love....  :)

~~Victoria~~


Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. My goodness.... you get me hungry in FB and now in here! Those thick slices of homemade bread are just beckoning to be made into french toast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does make a good french toast, and if you are really Hungry 2 slices will fill you up!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Great job...makes my sweet tooth tingle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Banana Bread is so good! I love it!

    ReplyDelete