Thursday, May 3, 2012

I am Shabby Chic !!

Al fresco Dining!!


"I am constantly trying to figure out what My style is.
I am a work in progress, but I find myself
drawn to a particular style "Shabby Chic".

There is a contest going on over at Better Homes and Gardens.com and their
Facebook page. It links to Pinterest. That was all I needed to hear....lol

I was on my way pinning and searching through all the pages I have bookmarked over the years.... There have been many. Here are a few Pictures I decided I really love. If you are following me on Pinterest, or Facebook you can see my board for the contest!!!


I love the table and the hutch, and the floor too!!

This is just a sweet table setting...love it!

What a Beautiful relaxing bedroom.
Make it Blue and it would be mine!

This bedroom would be for a guest or in-law.

Love, Love,Love this Kitchen!!!

Family room, add a nice rug and some
color to the wall and it would be mine!!
(and a dog bed for Cali :)

This would be perfect as a guest room for my Sissy!!
(and her Chihuahua's!!)

This is my Dream Bathroom, again add some color
to the walls(a soft green or pale blue)

Dining room, love the Chairs, the corner hutch and the chandelier!!

Beautiful Outdoor living room, cant wait till
we have time to build our deck!!



If you have an abundance of saved pictures/ideas for your dream home,
I say enter the contest, someone has to win!!! Wish me luck..

Love ~Victoria~





No comments:

Post a Comment