Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Chicks

I hope you all had a great Easter holiday with your families. We had a beautiful day with my sister and brother in law and I cooked all day long, so I didn't have time to take any pictures... sorry :(
However...the day after Easter Gary and I went to pick up the newest editions to our family. 

Yep, 6 new Babies in the House!!

3 Rhode Island Reds and 3 Auracanas.
On the Left is Sunny and next to her is Trouble...

In the Back you can see Raven.

The other three are Dorothy, Rose and Scarlet.

I will be posting more on them all as they get bigger and change..This is going to be an adventure
and I just can't wait for the Beautiful eggs we will start to get in September:)

Love, Victoria


1 comment:

  1. Nice, wish we could have them here in my yard also. free roaming eggs,doesn't get any better than that. Good luck with them, they are adorable!...Kat M

    ReplyDelete